- Building relationships is the first step to securing sponsors. Do this and you’ll have a bank of warm leads to pitch to.
About this Event
You have a higher chance of succeeding with a sponsorship pitch if you’re targeting a warm lead – someone you already have a relationship with.
Yet, so many drivers pitch to businesses cold, without ever taking time to build a rapport. Usually, it takes five to seven touchpoints for someone to buy (broadly speaking in a business sense). When you combine this with the fact that we are more likely to buy from people we know and like, it makes no sense to skip this step of the sponsorship process.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to softly approach the right people and begin to build relationships with them that could lead to sponsorship deals in the future. You’ll leave with the knowledge of:
- How to write an introductory message that makes people excited to reply
- How to nurture that relationship
- How to get them excited about what you do without going on the hard sell
- How to prime your new friends ahead of a sponsorship pitch
The is the first part of a two-part series on securing sponsorship. Take a look at the details for part two here. The webinars are designed to work together to teach you the skills needed to build a rapport with potential sponsors and pitch successfully.
All times are EDT.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.