Listing Category: SeriesListing Tags: Road to Indy
At a Glance
The Castrol Toyota Racing Series is New Zealand‚Äôs fastest racing category providing winter training in a southern hemisphere summer for open wheel drivers from around the world.
- International C License is required
- Minimum age: 16
Motorsport New Zealand
- Chassis: Toyota FT-60 monocoque carbon, FIA, F3 Manufactured by Tatuus SRL, Milan, Italy
- Engine: Toyota 8AR-FTS, two litre, turbocharged, direct injection, 270hp
- Transmission: Sadev SL-R 82 six speed gearbox with LSD and Magnet Marelli, paddle shift gear change
- Tires: Hankook Front: 230/560 Rear: 280/580
The Toyota Racing Series started in 2005.