At a Glance
The Castrol Toyota Racing Series is New Zealand‚Äôs fastest racing category providing winter training in a southern hemisphere summer for open wheel drivers from around the world.
- International C License is required
- Minimum age: 16
Motorsport New Zealand
- Chassis: Toyota FT-60 monocoque carbon, FIA, F3 Manufactured by Tatuus SRL, Milan, Italy
- Engine: Toyota 8AR-FTS, two litre, turbocharged, direct injection, 270hp
- Transmission: Sadev SL-R 82 six speed gearbox with LSD and Magnet Marelli, paddle shift gear change
- Tires: Hankook Front: 230/560 Rear: 280/580
The Toyota Racing Series started in 2005.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.