At a Glance
PitFit Training is a semi-private health & performance training facility with a specific focus on motorsport.
- Driver training featuring:
- Driver Performance Evaluation
- Performance Training
- Track Support
- Online training
- Neurocognitive training
- Workshops and Events
Who is Behind This?
President: Jim Leo CSCS
Notes of Interest
- The roster of champions that have become part of the PitFit family is a who’s who of auto racing. Drivers such as Scott Dixon, Tony Kanaan, Alexander Rossi, Will Power, Kasey Kahne, JR Todd, are just a few of the many drivers who have trained with PitFit.
- PitFit Training has become its own ladder system for racing success, with numerous drivers starting in the program in lower-level series and staying with the training as they graduate to the top levels through programs like the Mazda Road to Indy. Drivers such as Spencer Pigot, Kyle Kaiser, Pippa Mann, and Colton Herta have continued with PitFit Training through various stages of their advancing careers.
- They have also worked with many other professional athletes competing in the NFL and MMA through their Sports Performance Program, while also providing the same high-level coaching and training to the general public.
PitFit Training started in 1993 working with the Penske Racing team and has grown into the industry leader in the development and implementation of motorsports-specific human performance training and lists clients from IndyCar, NASCAR, NHRA, IMSA, USAC and numerous junior level auto racing series.