At a Glance
The Global Racing Group is active in the Formula 3 Americas and BRDC F3 Championships and offers a professional environment for the developing young driver.
President and CEO: Christian Pedersen
What they offer
- Formula 4 driver development and testing program – This program will be open to current and future F4 drivers who want to hone their skills during the season with extra development and/or drivers who want to prepare for the 2020 season.
- 4 car team in F3 Americas
- Association with British F3 team Douglas Motorsport to run a car in the BRDC F3 Championship.
- 4 car Indy Lights team in partnership with HMD Motorsports
- Modern professional racing team with facilities to match.
- Driver training in media and brand development strategies.
- Internal $40,000.00 scholarship program.
Founded in September 2016.
Notes of Interest
- Former Haas F1 driver Romain Grosjean is on the Global Racing Group Advisory Board.