At a Glance K-Hill Mo Read more [...]
Team Category: Single Seater
At a Glance
The Global Racing Group is active in the Formula 3 Americas and BRDC F3 Championships and offers a professional environment for the developing young driver.
President and CEO: Christian Pedersen
Last Season Results (2018)
In the US F4 Championship Global Racing Group drivers finished 5th (Benjamin Pederson), 32nd (Parker Locke) and 35th (Blake Upton). Please note that not all drivers competed in all championship events. The team finished 5th in the Team Championship.
What they offer
- Formula 4 driver development and testing program – This program will be open to current and future F4 drivers who want to hone their skills during the season with extra development and/or drivers who want to prepare for the 2020 season.
- 4 car team in F3 Americas
- Association with British F3 team Douglas Motorsport to run a car in the BRDC F3 Championship.
- Modern professional racing team with facilities to match.
- Driver training in media and brand development strategies.
- Internal $40,000.00 scholarship program.
Founded in September 2016.
Notes of Interest
- Haas F1 driver Romain Grosjean is on the Global Racing Group Advisory Board.