At a Glance
The Blue Marble Cocktails Radical Cup North America is the continent‚Äôs premier Radical championship, and offers multi-class Le Mans style racing for a fraction of the price at iconic circuits across the USA, including current and former Formula 1 and IndyCar venues.
SCCA PRO sanctioning allows drivers to obtain FIA licenses to compete internationally.
The championship features three classes:
- MASTERS for the new SR10 as well as¬†SR8, Spyder and¬†RXC
- PRO1500¬†for¬†1500cc engined SR3 XX, RSX and RS
- PRO1340 for 1340cc engined SR3 XX, RSX and RS
Notes of Interest
- Ample practice, qualifying and three 40-minute races as well as trackside hospitality and social events
- Drive solo or partner up. A mandatory pitstop in the final race of each weekend allows for a driver change.
- Supported by all Official Radical Dealers and top independent teams from across North America.
- Events supported by factory technical personnel.
- Ethanol free Gulf Racing spec fuel for consistency and fuel cell preservation.
- Hankook Tire trackside support and free fitting service.
Radical Cup has produced recent champions George Kurtz (2017 PWC Champion, GTSA) and John Falb (2017 ELMS Champion, LMP3).
Other alumni includes David Heinemeier-Hansson (24 Hours of Le Mans winner, GTE-Am), Corey Lewis (2015 Lamborghini Super Trofeo World Champion) and Kyle Masson (2017 24 Hours of Daytona winner, LMPC).