Racing is tough enough. Finding motorsport resources shouldn’t be.
Our directory is continuously updated and we make sure it is always accurate and up to date. We do this so that you will always have the latest, most comprehensive motorsport information available. It is our commitment to you.
It is our mission to be the most trusted and influential motorsport resource guide in the world. We will provide the motorsport community with unparalleled and comprehensive resources that will be constantly updated and expanded enabling them to make informed decisions on where to compete and just as importantly, spend their money and time. We will also put particular emphasis on youth driver development to better inform young drivers and their parents as they pursue their motorsport dreams.
Our core values:
- Be comprehensive
- Remain independent
- Give back to the motorsport community
- Have fun!
- Remain open and transparent
Motorsport Prospects news features a number of interviews, features and opinion pieces related to young driver development and motorsport in general. All of the interviews and features are independently produced and are never paid placements. We encourage interviewees to talk about their services but that is never the purpose of the interview or feature. If you would like to be considered for an interview or feature please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
// 2017 – 2019
- Young Driver Coaching January 14, 2019
- A Sense of Speed – The Work of Motorsport Photographer Joseph Bierschbach January 7, 2019
- Looking ahead to 2019 at Motorsport Prospects December 28, 2018
- Can young drivers learn anything from the 1994 Formula 1 Season? December 17, 2018