At a Glance
Elite Health Solutions is a chiropractic facility offering a number of services to the general community as well as services specifically for endurance racing drivers.
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP)
- Active Release Technique (ART) full body certification
- Instrumented Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Functional Movement Assessment and Rehabilitation
- Resistance Training
- Chiropractic Therapy
Who is Behind This?
- Dr Nathan Karpinsky
- Dr Paul Kukes
Notes of Interest
- Dr Karpinsky is a licensed and board-certified chiropractor (DC) that specializes in soft tissue injuries and management utilizing Active Release Techniques. He is also a certified Kinesio Tape practitioner and have additional training that includes biomechanical/functional assessments, strength and conditioning, rehabilitation, and physiotherapy-modalities.
- He has provided treatment at multiple sporting events and at corporate locations. These include providing care for various teams in the current IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship series for the endurance cup race events, Ironman races, cross fit gyms, MMA events, and manufacturing sites. At these locations he has provided services such as Active Release, stretching, Kinesio Taping, adjustments, etc. to get the participants back to the event or training session with less physical discomfort.
- You can read an interview with Dr Karpinsky on the Motorsport Prospects blog here.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.