At a Glance
The services Performance Physixx offer is the design and implementation of a custom designed human performance programme for professional and developing race drivers of all series and levels.
Who is behind this?
- Simon Hayes MSc BSc (Hons) Founder Performance Physixx LLC – National Strength and Conditioning Association CSCS
- Ash Parker BS MS CSCS – Principle Trainer USA
- Dr. Jacques Dallaire of Performance Prime
- Kerstin Smutny Lewis – Driver coach and fitness training
- Provision of specific training programs geared to each individual driver, to include injury prevention (pre-habilitation). Includes set up of individual Client Web Page to address each Client’s exclusive training Program requirements.
- Nutrition Program
- Mental Training Program
Notes of Interest
- The systems are available globally direct from their Website.
- In the process of developing a unique Driver Development Programme internationally that enhances the elite level provisions they have currently built from their unique experience within professional motorsports.
- Operate a state-of-the-art race driver and Athlete Performance Training and Conditioning Facility based in Los Angeles (the only one of its kind in the United States).
- After over 20+ years working with some of the worlds highest profile professional motor racing drivers. Performance Physixx have developed a platform of training and conditioning at the forefront of the Human Performance World.
- Since 1990 their clients have included many in the British Touring Car Series, British Formula 3, F 3000, Le Mans 24 Hour teams, Formula 1, NASCAR, Grand Am, ALMS, and CART/Verizon Indy Car Series. These drivers and teams include 2012 and 2014 Indy Car Champion and Indy 500 Champion Ryan Hunter-Reay among other Championship winning Drivers. Currently they develop training and programming for Professional Race Drivers in all the current race Series Worldwide.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.