At a Glance
The services Performance Physixx offer is the design and implementation of a custom designed human performance programme for professional and developing race drivers of all series and levels.
Who is behind this?
- Simon Hayes MSc BSc (Hons) Founder Performance Physixx LLC – National Strength and Conditioning Association CSCS
- Sabine Tyrvainen High Performance Mental Coach Mag. Sabine Tyrvainen | The Winners Bible (winnersinstitute.co.uk)
- Dr. Jacques Dallaire of Performance Prime
- Dr Phil Goglia Nutrition: Performance Fitness Concepts PFC Nutrition
- Kerstin Smutny Lewis – Driver coach and fitness training USA
- Provision of specific training programs geared to each individual driver, to include injury prevention (pre-habilitation). Includes set up of individual Client Web Page to address each Client’s exclusive training Program requirements.
- One on one training International
- Nutrition Program International
- Mental Training Program International
Notes of Interest
- The systems are available globally direct from their Website.
- Driver Development Programme internationally that enhances the elite level provisions they have currently built from their unique experience within professional motorsports.
- Operate state-of-the-art race driver and Athlete Performance Training and Conditioning Facilities based in London and Los Angeles.
- Professional Instagram Marketing via Socialed Agency Performance Physixx (@performancephysixx) • Instagram photos and videos
- After over 20+ years working with some of the worlds highest profile professional motor racing drivers. Performance Physixx have developed a platform of training and conditioning at the forefront of the Human Performance World.
- Since 1990 their clients have included many in the British Touring Car Series, British Formula 3, F 3000, Le Mans 24 Hour teams, Formula 1, NASCAR, Grand Am, ALMS, and CART/Verizon Indy Car Series. These drivers and teams include 2012 and 2014 Indy Car Champion and Indy 500 Champion Ryan Hunter-Reay among other Championship winning Drivers. Currently they develop training and programming for Professional Race Drivers in all the current race Series Worldwide.