At a Glance
Road to Success Motorsport is a coaching program with a clear target on its sights: to help teams and drivers from the very beginning in their first steps in the motorsport. Besides, it provides customized media, marketing and training services as will as sim coaching online.
- On Track Coaching
- The coaches work with clients’ telemetry, following their progress on track with on-board cameras and holding meetings after every session to analyze details for their next run. They also work together with the engineers to build a strong bond between coach, driver and engineer to get the maximum out of the session. Finally the drivers get a final report after each race weekend and test session outlining areas where there needs to be improvement and what needs to be done by the driver before the next session.
- Press and Communication
- The press department provides comprehensive services with a journalist involved for more than ten years working in motorsports. Press office provides press releases and customized Newsletters and key contacts in the general media and specialized publications (internet, magazines, newspapers, TV / Radio and sponsors. Services also include management of social media accounts including publishing multimedia content on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Physical and Mental Preparation
- Physical and mental preparation is accomplished with two physical trainers who used to work with Formula 1, Formula 2, Formula 3, Formula 4, Moto 2 and Moto GP drivers. They are available to travel to your city as well or use the Road to Success base in Madrid and Valencia with a specific gym for drivers. Road to Success also has a high performance sim prepared for all categories as well. Lastly, they can give the best advice on which is the best way in terms of teams and categories for the future next steps as well as keeping in touch with them on the driver’s behalf.
- Driver Management
- The Management area is headed by Facu Regalia and Daniel Juncadella who both have vast experience on the international motorsport scene and who will provide their expertise to manage young talents’ racing careers with a clear goal in mind: to take the right steps in such a challenging environment.
- Sim Coaching: As part of the Road To Success Academy sim coaching is available as a group and includes:
- Virtual track walk and drivers’ meeting before each session
- Deep analysis corner by corner for each track that is officially part of the series calendar that the driver is taking part in
- Live data and instruction during the session for each driver
- Constant communication and feedback in exactly the same manner as their on track coaching program
Who is Behind This?
- Facu Regalia: 3rd in EuroFormula F3, Vice-Champion in GP3, Vice-Champion and Auto GP, Reserve driver for Force India / GP2. He was worked with drivers in many categories so far including FIA F3, GP3, F3 Regional, EuroFormula, various F4 series, Toyota Racing Series, Formula Renault Eurocup, Macau GP, etc.
- Dani Juncadella: 1st Macau GP (2011) & Master of F3 Zandvoor (2012), FIA F3 European Champion (2012), DTM (2014 – 2018 with Mercedes | 2019 with Aston Martin), Test driver Sahara Force India F1 (2014).
- Victor Franzoni: Fórmula Renault 2.0 Eurocup USF2000, Pro Mazda, Indy Lights, 24 Hours of Daytona.
- Máximo Cortés: Spanish Formula 3 Champion, World Series By RENAULT GT Open (3 podiums), Le mans Serie. He has worked with different drivers and teams over the last 10 years among those are Carlos Sainz Jr and Emilio de Villota.
- Borja García: Spanish Formula 3 Champion, Renault 3.5 Series, GP2 Series, NASCAR EuroSeries. Has worked the last 5 years as a driver coach focusing especially with different Formula 3 and Formula 4 drivers.
- Albert Costa: Formula Renault WEC and Eurocup Champion, World Series by Renault (3 podiums), Megane Trophy Champion, GT open and Blancpain Endurance Series. He has worked for the last 4 years as a driver coach, including eith Carlin in European Formula 3, and other driving schools.
- Abel Roig: University Degree in Physical Activity and Sports with a specialization in the area of health. Academic degree in Motorsports as well as a degree in Sports Chiromassage. Master’s Degree in International Marketing.