Listing Category: ServicesListing Tags: Motorsport Insurance
Because we understand motorsport, the policies of Shepherd Compello Motorsport Insurance are carefully configured to provide the right level of cover to suit individual needs, budgets and circumstances.
Headed up by a former competitor and championship promoter means our business is managed by someone who’s come from motorsport into insurance – and not the other way around. That’s why we understand what our customers want. It means that competitors can take part in events with complete peace of mind, so when the green light comes on, they can focus on the result and not the consequences.
Our product range includes, but is not limited to:
- On-track Accident Damage: Specifically designed for competitors, track day drivers and businesses that operate within the motorsport industry, our on-track insurance covers damage and fire following an accident. Our flexible policies can be tailor-made for individual events, championship campaigns in all forms of motorsport, from club to international level.
- Motor Sport Trader: Specifically designed for motorsport teams, associated business and specialist motor traders, this market-focused product offers cover for road risks, liabilities, business premises and vehicles. It can also include cover for tools and equipment in the workshop, when in transit to and from events and when operating in race paddocks or rally service areas.
- Liability (Public and/or Employer): Aimed at companies that operate within the motorsport and automotive industries, together with clubs and event organisers and the employees and volunteers involved, we offer a range of public and employer liability packages.
- Personal Accident & Medical Repatriation: If the worst should happen when driving on track or as a consequence of motorsport activity, our personal insurance covers injury, loss of income and death. Polices also cover medical treatments and repatriation, should it be required.
- Storage, Marine & Transit: Aimed at businesses, or those with valuable collections of vehicles (SORN’d and non-road registered) and equipment, our water-tight policies offer world-wide cover for storage, transit and if a vehicle is static on display.
- Event Cancellation: Using our in-house knowledge and experience, we are able to offer cover for organisers – be it car clubs, promotors or professional bodies – should an event be cancelled for reasons beyond their control. Cover offers the reimbursement of out of pocket costs and can include public and employer’s liability, together with the loss of equipment and money.
- High Risk Travel: For individual drivers and teams taking part in hazardous pursuits, including motorsport events and track days when overseas, our high risk travel policies are a bolt-on option for our personal accident packages to provide an enhanced level of cover, including damage or the loss of equipment and money.
- Cyber: With cyber crimes becoming more and more common-place, we understand how costly and inconvenient security breaches and data hacking can be. Our specially-developed policies are able to cover the consequences of these attacks, including business interruption, data loss and disclosure.