At a Glance
Fortec Motorsports provides a complete transition from karts to cars by participating in a number of European single-seater formulae as well as operating an extensive driver development program. They are currently competing in British F4, BRDC British F3, and Formula European Masters.
Team Principal: Richard Dutton
Senior Race Engineer & FEM and EFO Team Manager: Mick Kouros
What they offer
- An outstanding pedigree in race wins and driver development.
- Professional facilities and personnel.
- An extensive Driver Development program.
- Extensive testing programs available to drivers not currently participating in a championship that Fortec competes in.
Founded in 1989, Fortec has amassed a number of wins and podiums in numerous pan-European championships. At last count they have accumulated 21 driver championships, 322 wins, 11 team championships and 938 podiums.
Notes of Interest
- Fortec have embarked on a comprehensive driver development program with V1 Logic providing according to their website “solutions that seamlessly connects off-track driver development and simulation work with on-track testing and analysis; a holistic data driven development path, managed by one team.”
- A number of successful drivers have driven for Fortec including Robin Frijns, Stoffel Vandoorne, Sam Bird, Juan Pablo Montoya, Daniel Ricciardo, Marcus Ericsson and Charles Leclerc.
- Read an interview with Senior Team Engineer Mick Kouros on the Motorsport Prospects blog here.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.