At a Glance
Fortec Motorsports provides a complete transition from karts to cars by participating in a number of European single-seater formulae as well as operating an extensive driver development program. They are currently competing in British F4, BRDC British F3, and Formula European Masters.
Team Principal: Richard Dutton
Senior Race Engineer & FEM and EFO Team Manager: Mick Kouros
What they offer
- An outstanding pedigree in race wins and driver development.
- Professional facilities and personnel.
- An extensive Driver Development program.
- Extensive testing programs available to drivers not currently participating in a championship that Fortec competes in.
Founded in 1989, Fortec has amassed a number of wins and podiums in numerous pan-European championships. At last count they have accumulated 21 driver championships, 322 wins, 11 team championships and 938 podiums.
Notes of Interest
- A number of successful drivers have driven for Fortec including Robin Frijns, Stoffel Vandoorne, Sam Bird, Juan Pablo Montoya, Daniel Ricciardo, Marcus Ericsson and Charles Leclerc.
- Read an interview with Senior Team Engineer Mick Kouros on the Motorsport Prospects blog here.