At a Glance
The Winner’s Institute UK provides proven neuroscientific tools and methods, that were developed by F1 Neuroscientist Dr. Kerry Spackman to transform the performance and lives of elite athletes, Olympic medal winners, world champions and business people alike. We work with serious and committed high level competitors who want to perform at their full potential.
A race driver’s brain is their weapon in the battle for better lap times. Our services are science based with proven methods and we work with clients globally and remotely. Our one-to-one services are aimed at already highly successful and committed competitors who want to further transform their performance and life. Our online courses are aimed at a broad range of performance levels, suitable from entry level to high performance level.
– Our tools and methods are rooted in science
– We provide assessment and a personalised mindset system
– Personalised high performance coaching programmes
– Objective data-driven methodology deeply grounded in psychophysics science relevant to racing, using a motion simulator setup to assess sensory perception threshold
– Online courses in which you’ll learn the tools and methods developed by F1 Neuroscientist Dr Kerry Spackman
Who is behind this
Sabine Tyrvainen, MSc
– CEO of The Winner’s Institute UK
– Clinical-, Health & Peak Performance Psychologist
– 20 years experience of working with professional athletes, racing drivers and motorcycle racers,
multi-time world champions and Olympic athletes.
– Expertise: Improving racing drivers brain processing capacity
– Research in motorsport presented at the European Congress of Psychology
– Advisor for a national Olympic committee
– Languages: English and German.
Notes of Interest
Sabine has worked with many world champions and noticed a difference between single and multi-time world champions in their approach to performance and life. She helped one of her phenomenally successful clients win his 6th world championship title, which earned her a place in a national motorsport museum. Her special skills lie in helping her clients not only to perform at their full potential but also live their lives to the fullest with a sense of real fulfillment, inner happiness and satisfaction. Trophies, fame and money make someone a Champion, but true Winner’s live their professional and personal life to the fullest and enrich everyone’s life they come into contact with.
You can also stay up to date at this link and receive new free downloads, etc. @worldclassperformance | Linktree
Ypu can read an interview with CEO of the The Winner’s Institute UK Sabine Tyrvainen on the Motorsport Prospects blog here.