At a Glance
Through a number of services Dan Wells manages and coaches clients in motorsport to assist their driver development, and ensure they get the best out of their racing program.
- Coaching and driver development
- Motorsport career planning and management
- Racing services (if the driver needs a co-driver for events)
- Contract negotiation
- Consultation on partnerships, activation opportunities
- Administration inclusive of legal, travel, and insurances
- One invoice per event – simple, effective, and black and white. No hidden surprises.
- VIP Service – Dan also provides a VIP service for professional and gentlemen drivers alike where the driver gets one point of contact to organize coaching, management services, and coordinate the admin side including transport and pick ups so the client receives one invoice, and doesn’t have to worry about anything else – everything is taken care of for them so they can enjoy and focus on their driving. The service includes due diligence on teams and championships and we pride ourselves on performance, development and value for money.
Who is Behind This?
Dan Wells is a China based professional race car driver. The 2015 Asian Formula Renault Champion (with 11 consecutive wins) has won races in every single seater Championship he has contested, and has also stepped on the podium at the Macau Grand Prix.
Notes of Interest
- Dan is active in charity work; primarily for OneSky Foundation and Cambodian Children’s Fund. He is the youngest winner of a Top 8 placing in Prestige Magazine’s “40 Under 40” feature and is looking to get to the top of the most elite of sports – motor racing.
- You can read an interview with Dan on the Motorsport Prospects blog here.
Dan has nearly 10 years of experience spread throughout the following categories:
- Audi R8 LMS Cup
- Super Taikyu
- Formula 3
- Formula Renault
- Formula Masters
- Formula Pilota
- Formula Ford