Online social media workshop Saturday 16th May 2020 – 9am
* 2-hour live workshop in a Facebook Group with Q&A’s
What will you learn:
- How to find the right platform for you as an athlete
- Define your why
- How to increase your likes, engagements, and followers.
- Insights to your page v’s your audience demographics
- How to set your page up as an athlete or a business
- Facebook Groups – How they can help your engagement
- Stories – what are the benefits to them
- Boost v’s paid ads
- Benefits of setting up business page v’s personal
- Post content – how it differs from other platforms
- The difference between stories and IGTV
- What are Highlights
- The right bio
- Is it still relevant?
- What should you post?
- Who is the platform for?
- How do you post?
- Is your account set up correctly?
- How to post with tags
- Is it relevant to athletes?
* More than 60 social media content ideas
* Social media planner
* How to set up guides
* Free strategy call
The cost is only $19.00 AUD. Registration deadline is May 16th before 9:00 am UTC+10.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.