A 1972 Lola T290 Race Car is For Sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace and it has a spectacular blue livery. For sale by the excellent Race Car Locators, this beast could make your vintage racing dreams come true.
An exceptional LOLA T290 sports racer. From a great collection, this is an “under 2.0L” winning chassis! Kept in top condition! Restored by John “Granny” Collins, the best!
- CHASSIS NO. T290-HU27
- 2-Liter DOHC Cosworth Inline 4-Cylinder Engine
- Mechanical Fuel Injection
- Est. 300bhp at 6,400rpm
- 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Significant North American racing success in the 1970s with many victories
- Raced in the hands of Warren Purdy, Tim Evans and Carl Thompson
- Engine prepared by Bob Slat
- 1979 Champion Under 2.0L with Tim Evans
Where Can I Race?
Suitable for any number of vintage racing series worldwide. You can get a great idea from some of the other vintage race cars for sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace as well as in my article The Appeal of Historic Racing.
Where Can I Find Out More
You can contact the seller of this classic 1972 Lola T290 Race Car directly at this link.