A KTM X-Bow GT4 is for sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace and while you may not be familiar with the manufacturer (or only know them for their motorcycles) this is a race car that stands out from the crowd. From the unique way you access the cockpit to its meticulous Austrian engineering, this race car will not only turn heads but turn impressive lap times.
As the largest European manufacturer of on and off road motorcyles and with global operations and recent successes in MotoGP, KTM has a solid reputation for engineering excellence and innovation.
The KTM X–Bow (pronounced crossbow), an ultra-light sports car for road and race use, was launched by the Austrian manufacturer at the Geneva Motor Show in 2008 and represented the first car in their product range.
Designed and built with help from Reiter Engineering in Bavaria, Germany, the GT4 version was a complete redesign of the early cars featuring a bespoke carbon fibre monocoque chassis supplied by long established Italian racing specialists Dallara, a carbon body with a fully enclosed rising canopy, a 2.0 litre Audi turbo 370 bhp engine and a six-speed sequential gearbox from Holinger Engineering.
With the involvement of these established brands, recognized throughout the motor racing world, the KTM X-Bow GT4 is the only car in its class which has been designed and constructed specifically for international racing. This contrasts with GT4 cars offered by BMW, McLaren, Aston Martin, etc. which are conceived and manufactured for road use and then adapted for racing.
The KTM X-Bow GT4 is accordingly unrivaled in terms of quality, efficiency, and safety. Homologated for FIA GT4, it can be deployed all over the world and with high specification OEM parts with long lives and durability, is more cost effective to run than its rivals.
- Transmission Holinger sequential gearbox
- Design 2-liter-TFSI-engine
- Max. torque depending on the BOP, up to 500+ Nm
- Valves 16, DOHC
- Power depending on the BOP, up to 360+ PS
- Height of centre of gravity 395 mm
- Static weight distribution (front/rear) 45:55
- Turning circle 18 m
- Tank capacity (approx.) 70 or 120 litres (FT3 saftey fuel cell)
- Track front/rear 1.670 / 1.670 mm
More details can be found at https://www.ktm.com/en-pt/models/x-bow/ktm-x-bow-gt4.html.
Details of the KTM X-Bow GT4 offered for sale:-
- 120L Endurance Fuel Tank.
- Motec Dash & Data Logger system.
- 2018 Spec SRO Engine Map.
- SRO Engine Sensors installed.
- New safety homologated Headrest
- Heavy underfloor as per FIA GT4 Specification.
- New Homologated Wishbone safety upgrade.
- Optional radiator fan upgrade.
- Radiator protection kit.
- New Light weight race battery.
- New Windscreen protection, multi-layer tear off kit – Only 1 race old.
- New Alternator & Starter Motor – 1 race old.
- 4 x Sets of wheels.
- Engine = 3500km
- Gearbox = 3500km
- Clutch = 1875km
- Driveshafts = 0km.
All updates and lifeing schedules have been carried out as per the factory service schedules.
A complete Factory PDF Technical Brochure can be provided on request.
Optional Equipment available at additional cost:
- Twin Valve Dump Churn.
- Multi Driver ID Transponder.
- SRO DL1 Data Logger.
- Complete Car & Pit Crew Radio System.
- Full inventory of new, unused OEM travelling spares.
- Wheel gun socket
This car has been run, won many trophies with and been maintained without compromise by the UK’s Reiter Engineering Agent, Track Focused who would be delighted to provide further details, viewing and to continue their successful relationship with the car with a new owner.
Where Can I race?
Race series eligibility includes all FIA SRO GT4 Championships – British GT- European GT, etc. – Britcar Endurance Championship – GT Cup – Creventic 24 H Series – Gulf 12 Hours – Dubai 24 Hours plus other international and national championships and series.
The KTM X-Bow GT4 is a Serious BATMOBILE! | EXPERIENCE
For full details and to contact the seller directly please use the link here. This is an awesome, race-ready race car that can be literally raced around the world and it can be yours today through the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace.