An Elan (Van Dieman) F2000 race car is for sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace and it is perfect for anybody interested in experiencing the pure adrenalin of racing a single-seater. Offered for sale by Canadian up and coming racing phenom Mac Clark, this F2000 is a true slicks and wings race car.
Car make/model: Elan (Van Dieman) – F2000
Model year: 2011
History: Car originally competed in the Road to Indy. Car was off-track for many years then completely rebuilt and refreshed to be put back on track in 2021. Has won multiple events this year in FRP and SCCA.
- 2L 4 Cylinder, MZR Mazda engine producing 170hp
- 4 Speed “H Pattern” gearbox (Comes with 2 complete gear stacks)
- Full data system, including dashboard
- Comes with 3 sets of OZ race wheels
- Spare front wing, nose, rear wing
- Extra radiators, as well as various other spare electronic parts
Asking Price: $39,500 USD
Location: Lexington, Ohio
Where Can I Race?
This car is eligible to race in a number of series including but not limited to:
If you have always wanted the opportunity to own and race a single-seater, now is your chance! You can contact the seller through this link.