The great thing about prototypes is they are distinctive and the Riley Daytona Prototype Track Day Car MK XXII for sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace is distinctive! I will let the seller explain.
Riley Daytona Prototype Track Day Car MK XXII and spare drivetrain included.
This 2011 race car is the first Riley TD car Riley sold to the public (chassis #2). Car has only been used at Monticello Motor Club. No crash damage to this car. It comes with an extra drivetrain worth $90,000. I hate to part with it but with all of my racing commitments it doesn’t get out on track. Turn heads with this classic beauty just by pressing the start button.
- 2 CRD General Motors Corvette LS3 6.2L V8 engines tuned by CRD (650hp)
- 2 EMCO 6 speed sequential gearboxes
- Upgraded with modern MoTeC racing ECU
- MoTeC data system, camera
- Penske shocks (Just rebuilt)
- BBS wheels (also a set of spares with rains)
- FIA seat (Seat pictured has been replaced by a carbon fiber RaceTec seat), fire system, rear camera mirror
- Adjustable traction control, brake bias control, front roll bar control
Spares worth $100k+: 1 motor ($30k new), 1 trans ($60k new) as mentioned above, oil filters, spark plugs, various other parts including new brake pads/rotors, and a wiring harness.
Not my car in this video but check this out:
You can contact the seller directly here.