A 1978 Porsche 911 Euro SC track ready race car is for sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace and it is a beauty. Meticulously prepared, fast, great handling and with an awesome paint scheme, this is a Porsche 911 that is made to race.
1978 Porsche 911 Euro SC. Extremely well prepared and track ready. Built and maintained by Rothsport Inc., Sherwood, Oregon.
- 3.0 litre, 250hp, fuel injection, 964 intake manifold, 915 five speed transmission/differential, Jerry Woods dual master brake cycling with adjustable brake bias, two sets aluminum Fuchs wheels, Bilstein shocks, 11″ discs, 2 piston Brimbo calipers and many other quality mechanical features
- Traqmate data logger and GoPro camera
- Full roll cage, OMP race seat/back brace, Schroth 5 point safety harness, Cool suit, full engine/fuel tank/driver fire suppression
- Original Oregon Vehicle Certificate of Title ( therefore convertible back to street car if desired)
- SCCA, PCA and NASA Log books
- Acquired by current owner in 2017 and located in north Okanagan
- $18K US in upgrades and rebuilds in 2018
- All records available.
- Fast , great braking, great handling 911
- Asking $62,500US
Where Can I Race?
This Porche was campaigned competitively in PCA Club racing, Sovren Racing and open lapping at Area 27. It is eligible for vintage racing
You can contact the buyer directly through this link.