A 1978 Porsche 911 Euro SC track ready race car is for sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace and it is a beauty. Meticulously prepared, fast, great handling and with an awesome paint scheme, this is a Porsche 911 that is made to race.
1978 Porsche 911 Euro SC. Extremely well prepared and track ready. Built and maintained by Rothsport Inc., Sherwood, Oregon.
- 3.0 litre, 250hp, fuel injection, 964 intake manifold, 915 five speed transmission/differential, Jerry Woods dual master brake cycling with adjustable brake bias, two sets aluminum Fuchs wheels, Bilstein shocks, 11″ discs, 2 piston Brimbo calipers and many other quality mechanical features
- Traqmate data logger and GoPro camera
- Full roll cage, OMP race seat/back brace, Schroth 5 point safety harness, Cool suit, full engine/fuel tank/driver fire suppression
- Original Oregon Vehicle Certificate of Title ( therefore convertible back to street car if desired)
- SCCA, PCA and NASA Log books
- Acquired by current owner in 2017 and located in north Okanagan
- $18K US in upgrades and rebuilds in 2018
- All records available.
- Fast , great braking, great handling 911
- Asking $62,500US
Where Can I Race?
You can contact the buyer directly through this link.