The Motorsport Prospects Weekly Debrief is moving to Mondays! Originally published every Friday, the Weekly Debrief is a curated round-up of information that race drivers can use to help them go faster on the track. It focuses primarily on these areas:
- Driver Development with news, tips, techniques, and resources from a host of reputable sources that you know and trust. It also features information on new driver development programs and initiatives including diversity and inclusion programs, physical and mental conditioning best practices from motorsport experts and anything else related to developing as a race driver.
- The Business of Being a Race Driver which focuses on the business side of driving a race car including sponsorship acquisition, marketing, and branding. Information and resources that you can use when off the track and in the boardroom.
- Series News which highlights developments in various series from around the world from a driver’s perspective.
- The Business of Motorsport which looks at the big picture of motorsport and the business of making it happen.
- E-Sports News, a new segment covering this emerging and increasingly important area of grass roots motorsport development.
- The Last Lap which looks at some interesting developments within the motorsport community as well as some very cool in-car footage and a bit of fun.
All this plus a look back into the Motorsport Prospects Archives for articles you may have missed as well as the latest additions to the Motorsport Prospects Directory. I am also in the process of setting up a newsletter so you can subscribe and not miss a thing.
Instead of publishing the Weekly Debrief on Fridays, this will now be open to some great features that are in the works for the practicing race driver that you will not want to miss. Features in the past have included the 8 Podcasts all Race Drivers Should Subscribe To, what you need to know about Motorsport Insurance, The Appeal and Opportunity of Sportscar Racing – In Conversation with Paul Charsley of Heart of Racing and Speed Club Motorsport, or legal issues all drivers must be aware of before signing any sort of contract. I will also continue to publish the Sustainable Motorsport Round-Up twice a month covering developments on this increasingly important topic. And Wednesday’s will still feature an outstanding race car from the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace in partnership with Racing Edge.
As always, if you have something you would like included in the Weekly Debrief, please don’t hesitate to contact me and let me know.
See you all on Monday!