As I take some R&R in the wilds of Northern Quebec catching Walleye, the Motorsport Prospects News Racers Can Use blog schedule is in holiday mode. The Motorsport Prospects blog is a combination of curated content and original features. If you are new to the site, here is the publishing schedule of my daily columns:
- Monday: Racecraft & Driver Development News, Tips & Techniques covering improving your racecraft on the track, physical and mental conditioning as well as news on driver development programs from around the world.
- Tuesday: The Business of Being a Race Driver covering sponsorship acquisition and techniques and resources helpful to getting the budget you need to race as well as the costs associated with various racing series.
- Wednesday: Motorsport Series News covering racing series more of interest to the race driver from around the world including sports cars, single-seaters, touring cars, rally and more.
- Thursday: Esports and Sim Racing News covers the ever growing sim racing scene and how you can use this to improve your racing on real life circuits or transition from sim racing to the real thing.
- Friday: Business of Motorsport covers a wide spectrum of news from the business of motorsport whether that be related to Formula 1 or the local short track and beyond.
- Saturday: The Sustainable Motorsport Roundup covers the increasingly critical topic of sustainable motorsport from the perspective of a series, track, team or driver.
- Sunday: The Motorsport Prospects Last Lap is a fun way to spend your Sunday when you are not racing as it covers interesting motorsport-related personalities, in car videos, news for the track day enthusiast, motorsport history and more.
Every Wednesday I also publish A Selection of Race and Road Cars for Sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace, a weekly selections of Race & Road Cars for Sale in the Motorsport Prospects Marketplace in partnership with Racing Edge.
Over the next week you will see on the blog 3 features replacing the regular schedule. On Monday I look back at some highlights from the Racecraft & Driver Development News, Tips & Techniques column since it launched in January. On Wednesday it is the turn for The Business of Being a Race Driver and on Friday it will be Esports and Sim Racing News. Regular scheduled programming will resume on June 20th, 2022 as I recover from the Canadian Grand Prix.
As always, thank you for reading, contributing and for your kind words and support. If you thought the last 6 months were interesting, get ready for even more and better content to come! This will make Motorsport Prospects both the place to get news racers can use as well as being the number one destination for race drivers looking for motorsport-related resources that will help them develop both on and off the track.
If you have information or advice you would like included in one of my columns, would like to be added to the directory (a basic listing is free) or have an idea to contribute (such as a guest post), please feel free to contact me so I can follow up with you.
Thanks for being a part of the fun.