This week on The Business of Being a Race Driver I bring you some tips on branding, understanding marketing ROI requirements for various motorsport stakeholders, details on an Instagram tips webinar and an available drive.
Motorsport Marketing Tips & Techniques
- Success off the track usually breeds success on it, but in order to be successful you need to think of yourself as a brand. Megan Lingner looks at this very subject with 5 tips on what to do in How to Make Your Motorsports Brand Stand Out.
- There are four primary stakeholders in motorsports: fans, sponsors, teams, and series. Sport Dimensions looks at what kind of value each is looking to get back for their motorsport marketing dollars in 4 Stakeholders of Value in Motorsports Marketing.
- In a previous Business of Being a Race Driver I mentioned the concept of Purpose-Driven Marketing. In Ronen Ainbinder‘s recent podcast his guest John Balkam of the Third Win Group discuses purpose-driven marketing, how small brands and athletes can get involved, trends enabling more and better partnerships, mental health, environment, and more. You can listen here.
- Jess Shanahan of Racing Mentor will be conducting a two-part paid webinar on Instagram marketing over the next 2 weeks. Part One, Mastering Instagram for Sponsorship Success, takes place today, February 15th 2022 and Part Two, How to Create Photos and Graphics for Instagram, takes place on February 21st. You can sign up here.
- There are still a few open K-Hill Motorsports seats for the 2022 F1600 FRP Pro Series. Contact them to get on their testing schedule through their website http://www.k-hillmotorsports.com/index.html